Bundle and Save!
Gold PackageBundle it GOLD!
- Internet – 20Mbps/5Mbps Enhanced Digital TV Phone service
Silver PackageBundle it SILVER!
- Internet – 8Mbps/1Mbps Enhanced Digital TV Phone service
Bronze PackageBundle it BRONZE!
- Internet – 3Mbps/1Mbps Enhanced Digital TV Phone Service
- The expanded Digital TV includes three HD boxes
- Additional HD and DVR boxes are available
- Bundling only applies to residential service
Experience the web in a whole new way using high speed Broadband. Download music, videos and even listen to radio stations over the web with little wait time!
Features of our Broadband service include:
- Unlimited usage
- Dedicated connection and speed
- Free technical support 24 hours a day: 800-205-1110
- Can be on the internet and phone at the same time
- Faster downloads
- Email storage of 250 MB
- Up to 4 additional email addresses
- Virus scanning on email messages using McAfee Virus-Scan software
- SPAM filtering on all incoming email
- Webmail – Web based email access
- Usenet News – access to thousands of newsgroups
- netINS Based Showcase – 20 MB for your website
Available Broadband Packages – Contact us for pricing
|Download Speed||Upload Speed|
|3 Mbps||1 Mbps|
|5 Mbps||1 Mbps|
|8 Mbps||1 Mbps|
|12 Mbps||5 Mbps|
|20 Mbps||5 Mbps|
|30 Mbps||10 Mbps|
|50 Mbps||10 Mbps|
|100 Mbps||10 Mbps|
|200 Mbps||20 Mbps|
Internet service notes
- Speeds are subject to change.
- Telephone Service required.
- If you wish to sign up for service, or have any questions regarding Broadband Service, please feel free to contact us at our local business office.
Tech Support is available by calling 1-800-205-1110
Digital IPTV Services
Ogden Telephone Company is proud to offer quality video options with our Digital IPTV Services. We offer a variety of packages to suit your cable viewing needs. Telephone service is required when subscribing to our Digital IPTV Services.
Digital IPTV Packages – Contact us for pricing
- Digital Basic – Includes channels 1-99 and one video box
- Enhanced Digital Basic with HD – Includes all channels in the digital enhanced lineup, except premium movie channels, and three video boxes
- Additional video boxes and DVRs are available
Premium Movie Channels and Packages Contact us for pricing
- Home Box Office (HBO)
- Cinemax (MAX)
- Showtime (SHOW)
- The Movie Channel (TMC)
Telephone Services – Contact us for pricing
Ogden Telephone Company offers a variety of telephone services to suit your business and residential needs. Our telephone service features unlimited local calling with unmatched call quality. We offer quality phone service at a competitive rate.
Automatic Callback: This feature allows you to call the last local number that you called by dialing an activation code.
Automatic Recalls: This feature allows you to place a call to the last local number that tried to call you.
Caller ID (Name and Number): This feature allows you to see the name and number of the person that is trying to call you.
Customer Originated Trace: This feature allows you to initiate a trace of the last call that you received.
Selective Call Acceptance: This feature allows you to accept only calls from a list of telephone numbers that you program into your phone.
Selective Call Rejection: This feature allows you to specify incoming telephone numbers that are not allowed to terminate on your line.
Selective Call Forwarding: This features allows you to specify incoming telephone numbers that you want to be forwarded to another telephone number.
Selective Distinctive Ringing/Call Waiting: This feature allows you to designate up to 32 directory numbers from which incoming calls are to be identified by distinctive ringing,
Call Forward Busy: This feature allows you to forward your calls to another number if your line is busy.
Call Forward Don’t Answer: This feature allows you to forward your call to another number if you don’t answer your phone within a specified number of rings.
Caller ID on Call Waiting: This feature allows you to receive calling name & number on a call waiting call to your number.
Short List Speed Calling: This feature allows you to dial numbers from a group of 8 stored numbers by dialing a one-digit code.
Long List Speed Calling: This feature allows you to dial numbers from a group of 30 stored numbers by dialing a two-digit code.
Calling Name & Number Delivery Blocking: This feature allows you to set the display status of both calling name and calling number deliver for a single call. This means that you have the ability to block your name and number from being delivered to the person that you are calling on that call.
Anonymous Call Rejection: This feature allows you to reject anonymous calls made to your telephone number.
Call Waiting: This features informs the subscriber that there is a second incoming call while you are engaged in normal conversation.
Cancel Call Waiting: This features allows you to cancel your call waiting on the line for the duration of the call that you are making.
Call Forwarding: This features allows you to forward calls to another phone. Call forwarding must be set up and cancelled from your own home phone.
Credit Card Calls Customer dialed “0+” calls and completed by the caller or completed by the operator that will be billed to the caller’s credit card instead of the telephone originating the call.
Operator Station Calls Customer dialed “0-” calls where the operator completes the call and arranges billing. Can be billed to the originating telephone number, credit card, collect or to a third number. Includes operator placed calls to Directory Assistance.
Person to Person Calls Customer dialed “0-” calls where the operator completed the call to a designated person or extension. Can be billed to the originating telephone number, credit card, collect, or to a third number.
Busy Line Verify Customer requested operator assistance in determining if a called line is actually busy or out of service. There may be a charge for this service.
Busy Line Interrupt Calls wherein the customer requests the operator to interrupt conversation on a busy line and give a message to the person whose line is interrupted. There may be a charge for this service.
Other Assistance There is no charge to the exchange carrier or its subscribers for calls to the operator for trouble reporting, application of dial rates to calls made in place of direct dialing that encountered trouble or were cut off, application of credit for calls that were cut off, or emergency local calls for police, fire, ambulance, etc. For charges of the above services, please call our Business Office at 275-2050.
There will be a charge for each Directory Assistance call. However, there may be credits given for certain Directory Assistance requests. These credits may vary from company to company and carrier to carrier, contact your local company for further information.
- When making a request for directory assistance, you are allowed a maximum of two telephone numbers per call.
- The charge applies whether or not the Directory Assistance Farm Bureau furnished the requested number – such as in the case of non-published numbers.
- Subscribers who are unable to use the directory because of a visual or physical handicap may apply to Ogden Telephone Company to obtain a special waiver from these directory charges
Additional telephones will save countless steps for only a few cents a day! Provide security, privacy and convenience. Modern homes should have a telephone in every living area: Bedrooms, den, kitchen, basement, living room, and even in the yard.
An “extra” listing in the directory ensures teenagers, in-laws, business partners, employees, and others of receiving calls. Also essential for other business names of the firm.
Our policy is to render a service that will be satisfactory to all of our customers. We realize that difficulties may sometimes occur and shall appreciate your comments and suggestions for the betternment of your telephone service.